Thursday, January 17, 2008

Episode 312

Hi Friends,

It has been a little while....I hope you are all enjoying the show. From the response, it looks like you have. Thanks ever so much for staying with us and being part of the Ghost Whisperer family!

This week's episode is a very scary one and takes place in one of the most haunted places on earth....a hospital! Hospitals, dentist offices and airplanes are the places most ghosts like to hang, because of the energy they can use.

I once worked at a hospital for three years and saw some real strange and lost ghosts but there was one time I saw some spirit children who were actually helping people pass over. I have included this story in my new book coming out in May, titled: GHOSTS AMONG US. I would like to share my hospital story with you now..... And remember to tune into the show and see how many ghosts you can count!

Peace,
James


From GHOSTS AMONG US:

Children Guides

Whenever I see spirit children, I know that they are on a very special mission. Many years ago, before I began my readings, I worked temporarily at Midway Hospital in Los Angeles as a clerk in the personnel department. I loved the job because my boss, Margaret Morgan, was a wonderful person. We would often joke around to make the day go by. One day Margaret asked me to bring some papers to the fourth floor nursing station. I got into the elevator and pushed the fourth floor button. For some reason the elevator opened on the third floor. No one was around. Curious to see a floor I had never been on, I got off the elevator and walked down the main hallway. Halfway down, I noticed a group of laughing children enter one of the rooms. How odd, I thought, for children to be walking around a hospital floor. I wondered if I was on the children’s ward. I followed the children down the hall, peeking into each room on my way. I realized that it was not the children’s ward at all. All the occupants were elderly patients on the final leg of their journey. Most of them were hooked up to oxygen tanks and other life-saving machines.
I stopped outside the room where the children entered and looked in. An old woman struggled for breath, and the sound of her death rattle filled the room. The children reached out toward her with hands of golden light. It struck me that these children were spirit guides ready to assist the old woman out of the physical plane. I turned and walked back towards the elevators. I sat down at the end of the hallway and stared at the floor trying to digest the thoughts that flooded my mind. Suddenly, a high-pitched beep went off. Nurses, seemingly out of nowhere, rushed into the old woman’s room. I knew that she was gone.
Children are indeed God’s little angels. Many are exalted spiritual teachers who bring their energy of joy and amusement to earthly souls who have lost their own innocence and truth. Children guides help us to remember the fun of life and to keep our hearts and minds open to our blessings.

9 comments:

Madison said...

I loved the last episode and the blog regarding the children. My father was very ill and my sister kept trying to talk to him. He asked her to hush because " mama is talking to me" She prayed to see what he was seeing and suddenly he was surrounded in a golden light. Are we all met by those we know as we cross over, or is it by other spirit guides? My dad worked for the railroad and in our town, 300 miles from him, I was driving down a road that had an old caboose transformed into a model train store. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my dad wave at me from that old caboose. Seconds later the cell rang and it was my sister telling me that he had died. I was not surprized, I saw him tell me goodbye. I work in a hospital, and it is not odd to "hear" children laughing in places, although the children we had there were severly mentally retarded and could not laugh. They never scare any of us, it is just a natural part of being there. Keep up the wonderful work on the show. We love it!

Unknown said...

I enjoy your show I have been watching it for about two years since my sister past away. She always watched and I thought it would help me.
I would love to talk with you some day. I had a sister who past away almost two years ago in a bad accident and, I always wonder how she is. Also she use to see family members who past away in different place but, I recall one time she was driving and three relatives who past on were in he car with her. Thanks for your time. Samantha

grammy42 said...

I have a friend who has lost some very special friends and is now lost herself, how could she set up an appointment to see you? I feel if she could talk to her friends she could at least have a reason for getting out of bed in the mornings. glenda

Unknown said...

of course children are used as spiritual guides of transfer, because they are so pure and unpretentious. They are fearless and are visions of sweetness. Why do you think the great artists always drew little cherubs around the Heavenly Host or around Saints. They are God's little messengers. But they are not Angels. They are souls. Angels were created beings of God and had no earthly purpose. They had Heavenly purpose. They did not need souls to choose right from wrong. There are ever type of messenger according to need at the time. Only God knows why.

bubbles7364 said...

cppi think ghost whisperer is by far the best supernatural show i've seen in years.i used to speak to the dead like melinda when i was little but i try not to let it affect me in my adult life even thogh sometimes when its quite i do hear them saying i dont need programmes like this to talk to them.its not that i hate what happens but people do think your crazy so i only show my gift to those i can trust and and its wittled down to my daughter pauline and my best friend samantha we seem to have a psychic connection i dont know how but i would like to find out some day.i,m donna from the uk

yasmin said...

Dear James:

Apart from my grandparents ( both sets) passing away along time ago I have not yet lost anyone close to me. A couple of years ago my mother in law was having a heart attack, she was preparing even to meet her Maker as she was going into the ambulance. (She's a very devote Muslim). However, she survived. I think it was because the Dr's then discovered she was diabetic & what exactly she needed to be well ( stents in heart). I believe that Allah works in mysterious ways.

Anyway, about 2 months ago I received a message through a stranger living half-way around the world. I was told that another who had passed away wanted to tell me something. He was not related to me but he gave me a gift. He thanked me for what I'd done for him & also wished me a lot of joy. He gave me alot of happiness & peace. I was blown away because nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I consider what was related to me from him a gift. He made me feel very special & yes I learnt that this person would say something like that to another. This person was very special.

My thinking has changed about alot of things. The trouble is that I lost that connection to the person who relayed the message & therefore to him. I feel guilty because I didn't thank him for his wonderful & generous & kind message. So I just pray that he knows. I have no way of reconnecting as I don't have any kind of spiritual gifts

I have found your other website where others have had experiences -some really amazing ones. At least I don't feel alone in this.

Before this experience I was neither here nor there on the issue of Psychics, Mediums , Channellers etc. But now there is no choice. The evidence although you can't touch it is pretty clear. The more I read & researched in the last few weeks the more evidence for rather than against this stuff comes up.

The Quran speaks of what's called the "Unseen" - the things we are not supposed to see ( eg those gone before us aswell as other beings ) but it also says that some are allowed to see the unseen in the measure that Allah allows them to see. ( If you know what I mean.)

I feel there was a purpose for me being told the message ( way too long to explain here -it's a very long story )& that for that brief moment in time I was allowed to see through anothers eyes.

I have been watching Ghost Whisperer for the last few weeks in the UK & I like this kind of show. I didn't realise it was based on someone's real experiences until yesterday but well I learn something new every so often.

Thank- you James for doing what you do. You give alot of people comfort & strength through your work. Sometimes the truth can set you free.

yasmin
in memory of Charlie Rocket
http://www.myspace.com/132501307

OmaKat55 said...

I love watching Ghost Whisperer. My best friend's mom just passed away on Feb. 13, this year. I was wondering if you would be able to tell that she has been reunited with her husband? Her granddaughter had a dream about 10 hours before she passed away. She told her mom the dream. She woke up crying and cold and at the foot of her bed, were two shadowy figures. She didn't feel threatened, but wasn't sure who they were. One was average build & short, the other was tall and lanky. Her mother told her that was her grandpa. The daughter said she was told to tell grandma, everything is ok, she can come home now. After she was told that, she passed away. It was as if she were waiting for the word that all would be well.

Of course, I'm curious about my own family, but periodically, my dad will come for a visit.

Teresa Ann said...

I just lost my mother after a series of strokes. I am in the darkest period of my life now.
I wish I knew she was okay and
I didnt let her down. I miss her
so much my chest hurts. Help me.
James, I dont have the money to
come see you but if you happen to
see my mother please tell her I
love her. I feel like dying too.
Teresa Ann

Marcia said...

I'm also a huge fan of the show and your blog. I've lost a sister and a great grandmother that were both near and dear to my heart. I now have my own daughter which neither of them ever got the chance to meet. I have several photos of my now 17 month old daughter that have this small white orb in them somewhere on her body (once on the right arm, another time on the right leg, etc...). It's only ever in photos of JUST her and none of the previous or following photos. I've been very curious who/what this could be. If you have any insight I'd love to hear from you.

learningmama (at) yahoo (dot) com